Today on sale you can find a variety of types of Balance Bike – balance bikes, balance bikes. These are bicycles without pedals, wheelchairs on large wheels: sit down, push off, and go! Ideal for preparing for cycling: learning how to balance. There are also balancer bikes for very young kids: with wide wheels, such models stand by themselves, do not fall like ordinary Balance Bikes on bicycle wheels. These are bikes also have walkers and electric vehicles for children.This Children’s Tricycle,Balance Bike Without Pedals with 3 Wheels Suitable from 2-4 Years Boys Girls Toys,Baby Three-Wheeled Scooter Walker,Birthday Present,Scooter,Blue,5018.3Cm best recomend balance bikes for your kids.
Environmental Protection Pp Material is Safe and No Smell
Stable Triangle Structure,Away from Playing and Overturning
Upgraded Three-Wheel Design to Prevent Rollover More Safely
135° Limit Steering to Avoid Sharp Turns and Falls
Smooth and round Without Sharp Chamfers
Comfortable Seat,Slightly Tilted at the Rear to Prevent Back-Turning.
Eva High-Density Tires,Silent Widened Wheels
Easy to Assemble
Rubber Foam Handle
Easy to Carry
1* Child Balance Bike
How to choose a balance bike for your child
Children who learn to ride a bicycle with the help of the attached wheels are less and less common. Many people immediately get on a two-wheeled bicycle, because before that they rode a balance bike. A balance bike is a bicycle without pedals. The child pushes off with his legs, like on a machine, but at the same time, he masters two-wheeled transport.
You can name the following arguments for purchasing this type of child transport:
- balance bike improves coordination and motor skills;
- develops a sense of balance;
- teaches a child to ride a two-wheeled bicycle without an increased risk of falling;
- amortization allows you to ride on uneven roads;
- suitable for small children from two years old.
If you are thinking about buying the best balance bike, but do not know where to start, then you should think about the following selection criteria:
- the weight and size of the balance bike – all children are different, so it is important to see not only the recommended age but also the parameters of the balance bike;
- the ability to adjust the height of the steering wheel and seat is an important point if you want to ride it for one season;
- amortization – if you want to ride on uneven roads;
- the quality of the wheels of the balance bike – solid or inflatable of smaller or larger diameter;
- the presence of a footboard so that the child can put tired legs;
- the presence of a hand brake will help protect the shoes from braking with the toes of the boots.
Much depends on the desired lifespan since most models can be divided according to the age of the child. Consider the best – according to mothers and experts – popular balance bikes.
What is a balance bike for
First of all for the health and development of the child. It looks like the baby is already growing up and still running. I would like to take him on a bicycle. But he is still weak for him and of course, he cannot ride. So you have to teach him And these are falls, wounds, bruises, tears, and fears.
Another life observation that young parents immediately ignore is the balance bike weight.
To hold him, especially if the child is very young, it must be the mother or grandmother walking with him. After we always do Mother naturally went for a walk with her child along the way to shop in the store and she was poor, had to drag her son or daughter to buy things, and then this four-wheeled monster if the child was tired of running. In advance with friends, it was difficult for her alone.
- On a balance bike, children quickly learn to maintain balance, develop dexterity, and movement coordination. After riding it, he could easily turn it into a two-wheeled bicycle. Many parents’ experience suggests that learning to ride a bike is much faster and easier when you switch from a balance bike.
- A Balance bike helps you develop independence. The ability to make decisions quickly and take responsibility for that emerged because this was his transport and he was self-driving, driven, and responsible for it. Another benefit from the same series is that the child learns to assess the terrain and understand how it affects his travels. For example, riding up a hill is more difficult than going up a hill. But when rolling down, you can speed too high and have no time to brake. After a while, walking and traveling, he himself began to look for places where you could walk around obstacles, rocks, curb, high stairs, etc.
- A sense of swiftness and self-confidence are promoted during swift travel. The child is not afraid to fall, because whenever he falls, he instinctively puts his feet on the ground. Although it can not be said that people do not fall on the bicycle balance. They fell, especially if they were not just driving anymore. But start doing all sorts of tricks or just “show off” in front of your colleagues. That is why when traveling, you need a helmet on your head and provide better protection to your elbows and knees, especially in summer.
- The bike’s movement speed is more stable, your pedicure and walking will be more comfortable. You don’t have to walk slowly and wait for your child all the time. Now, parents often find fault with their children.
- The development of both legs is consistent … I’m not a doctor. But some of my friends have been keeping babies’ legs long since birth. We tried several methods, stirrup massages, etc. until one doctor suggested we try riding our child on a balance bike and giving him the opportunity to ride on his own. After a year, all of the leg problems disappeared. The baby’s legs are now equally developed and he feels great. When moving on a scooter, one person stands on it, and the other drives off the ground. The child quickly gets used to this kind of sitting and does not change legs. All mothers’ requests to change legs, if they sounded, were often ignored or quickly forgotten. “Mom, it’s more convenient for me” – this is the answer they heard. As a result, one leg was stronger than the other. When riding a balance bike, both legs will bear weight at the same time and the problem will be solved by itself.
- A qualified medical practitioner claims that young children are developing those sensory and motor senses. The more diverse a baby is in motion and movement, the more his brain develops. He does what is called cross roll or skips steps. Their essence is that each shoulder, when moving, is bent to the thigh of the opposite leg. It improves brain function, coordinates the work of both hemispheres. Regularly riding a balance bike makes your child smarter and smarter.
- Lightweight compared to bicycles This means that it is easier for children to ride than three or four bikes. It takes much less energy to move a balance bike than a bicycle. And what is very important is that when riding a balance bike, he moves with his legs similar to walking, which is easier than pedaling. Again, the mother dragged the kid and the child’s bike harder than the kid, and the bike always balanced. In addition, the sideways protruding pedals and side wheels do not add convenience in any way, in order to turn the bike you have to bend over, which is not very comfortable. You can hold the running car with the shoulder strap or the rear wheel, with your hands behind the wheel, and the 3-5kg weight is not the largest, and some plastic models for 1.5-2-year-olds generally weigh. 2.5kg, which is lighter than the grocery bag that mom pulled from walking.
- Balance bike model with adjustable saddle and handlebar height, as long as you buy a bike. Therefore, if possible, just such a model should be chosen.
- You can ride a bicycle all year round: summer and winter, spring and autumn. Some suppliers add two skis to their packages that are mounted on the wheels. True, this only makes sense in areas of the country where snow is normally covered in winter.
- It would be great if many of the children in your group had a balance bike, the more social the children were, the more common hobbies they had, the better their socialization. They learn to communicate.
- The last one, and perhaps the most important advantage, is that the kids really like them.
The disadvantages of a balance bike
- Some children have a relatively high traveling speed, so it is strongly recommended to wear a helmet and a protective cover.
- Shoes wear quickly. Children take their feet slower and this results in much faster wear and tear. To combat this problem, you can use special insoles.
3.With stable seat and polyurethane wheels, when driving fast on uneven surfaces will affect the spine. Therefore, for children over 3 years old, it is better to choose a model with wheels with tires and a camera.
- Not all children enjoy riding a balance bike. But to be honest, there are very few, this is already – you have to try.