An active lifestyle is at its peak today. A children’s balance bike is a great opportunity to spend time actively in the fresh air, it is an inexhaustible source of joy and positive emotions, as well as an exercise machine for muscle development. Cycling helps to train the muscles of the legs, back, and arms, and also perfectly develops the vestibular apparatus. Every year, manufacturers produce more and more different children’s models, which differ in wheel diameter, frame size, quality of components, and design. Among all this variety, it is not so easy to choose a suitable one. Therefore, the question of how to choose the right bicycle for children worries many parents. Moreover, the cost of bikes is growing constantly, which makes us approach this issue more and more carefully and carefully.This 12 Inch Sport Balance Bike for Kids,Multicolor Inflation-Free Tyres,Adjustable and Comfortable Seat Ages 2,3,4,5 Years best recomend balance bikes for your kids.
1.NEW IMPROVED Model.Updated Design With Upgraded Bearings, New Upgraded Seat, New Quick Release Seat Bracket, New Stronger Metal Headset, New Upgraded Handlebars,Multicolor Tyres, Now Easier to Assemble.
2.The original shaped bicycle frame design ideal training bike is for 2-5 years old children. The tyres size is 12inches.It’s the ideal way for any child to start their biking journey.
3.Light but strong, for maximum fun & easy to carry. Small boys and girls can easily handle the bike and travel further than on scooters or pedal bikes. Better than a scooter, tricycle or starter pedal bike with stabilizers.
4.Puncture proof EVA Foam tyres.No need to ever inflate these tyres. It’s the perfect birthday present or Christmas gift for healthy outdoor fun.
5.The best value balance bike on the market.With full metal bicycle headset and handlebars, quick release seat and upgraded wheels. 2 eye-popping colors to choose from.
Which balance bike to buy for a child
A balance bike is the same bike but without pedals. The child is comfortably placed on the seat and pushes off the ground with his legs, maintaining balance, he can slow down at any time. There are quite a lot of such gurneys on the market, but to choose the perfect bike, your child should know a couple of secrets.
Frame material depends on the age of the baby
Light plastic models are made for one-year-olds, and aluminum and wooden models are made for older children. They are more reliable and durable, although the latter are afraid of moisture. Steel is rarely used due to its high weight, such frames are already equipped with universal “adult” balance bikes.
Weight matters too
For children aged 1 and up to 2.5 years, it is worth purchasing products no more than 2-3 kg, when a child falls, it will be easier to get out from under the gurney, and it is difficult for mothers to carry such weights. The weight of products for 3-5-year-olds can reach 4 kg, and five-year-olds can cope with 5-7 kg large.
The number of wheels depends on the age and skills of the child. The smaller the child, the more there should be – for stability.
- Inflatable rubber wheels need pumping up. They have good cushioning, but there is a risk of puncture.
- Airless tires (EVA) – cast foam wheels. They are not afraid of sharp objects, but they walk better on a flat road.
The step size determines the height of the model – here you cannot do without fitting
The measurement is carried out on the inner side of the child’s leg from the groin to the foot and 2-3 cm is subtracted from the resulting number – this is the approximate saddle height that suits him.
Some models are equipped with brakes
However, they are optional, unless your child is growing up as a racer. But the footrest will not hurt – the baby will be able to rest while the adults roll it.
What is a balance bike for
First of all for the health and development of the child. It looks like the baby is already growing up and still running. I would like to take him on a bicycle. But he is still weak for him and of course, he cannot ride. So you have to teach him And these are falls, wounds, bruises, tears, and fears.
Another life observation that young parents immediately ignore is the balance bike weight.
To hold him, especially if the child is very young, it must be the mother or grandmother walking with him. After we always do Mother naturally went for a walk with her child along the way to shop in the store and she was poor, had to drag her son or daughter to buy things, and then this four-wheeled monster if the child was tired of running. In advance with friends, it was difficult for her alone.
- On a balance bike, children quickly learn to maintain balance, develop dexterity, and movement coordination. After riding it, he could easily turn it into a two-wheeled bicycle. Many parents’ experience suggests that learning to ride a bike is much faster and easier when you switch from a balance bike.
- A Balance bike helps you develop independence. The ability to make decisions quickly and take responsibility for that emerged because this was his transport and he was self-driving, driven, and responsible for it. Another benefit from the same series is that the child learns to assess the terrain and understand how it affects his travels. For example, riding up a hill is more difficult than going up a hill. But when rolling down, you can speed too high and have no time to brake. After a while, walking and traveling, he himself began to look for places where you could walk around obstacles, rocks, curb, high stairs, etc.
- A sense of swiftness and self-confidence are promoted during swift travel. The child is not afraid to fall, because whenever he falls, he instinctively puts his feet on the ground. Although it can not be said that people do not fall on the bicycle balance. They fell, especially if they were not just driving anymore. But start doing all sorts of tricks or just “show off” in front of your colleagues. That is why when traveling, you need a helmet on your head and provide better protection to your elbows and knees, especially in summer.
- The bike’s movement speed is more stable, your pedicure and walking will be more comfortable. You don’t have to walk slowly and wait for your child all the time. Now, parents often find fault with their children.
- The development of both legs is consistent … I’m not a doctor. But some of my friends have been keeping babies’ legs long since birth. We tried several methods, stirrup massages, etc. until one doctor suggested we try riding our child on a balance bike and giving him the opportunity to ride on his own. After a year, all of the leg problems disappeared. The baby’s legs are now equally developed and he feels great. When moving on a scooter, one person stands on it, and the other drives off the ground. The child quickly gets used to this kind of sitting and does not change legs. All mothers’ requests to change legs, if they sounded, were often ignored or quickly forgotten. “Mom, it’s more convenient for me” – this is the answer they heard. As a result, one leg was stronger than the other. When riding a balance bike, both legs will bear weight at the same time and the problem will be solved by itself.
- A qualified medical practitioner claims that young children are developing those sensory and motor senses. The more diverse a baby is in motion and movement, the more his brain develops. He does what is called cross roll or skips steps. Their essence is that each shoulder, when moving, is bent to the thigh of the opposite leg. It improves brain function, coordinates the work of both hemispheres. Regularly riding a balance bike makes your child smarter and smarter.
- Lightweight compared to bicycles This means that it is easier for children to ride than three or four bikes. It takes much less energy to move a balance bike than a bicycle. And what is very important is that when riding a balance bike, he moves with his legs similar to walking, which is easier than pedaling. Again, the mother dragged the kid and the child’s bike harder than the kid, and the bike always balanced. In addition, the sideways protruding pedals and side wheels do not add convenience in any way, in order to turn the bike you have to bend over, which is not very comfortable. You can hold the running car with the shoulder strap or the rear wheel, with your hands behind the wheel, and the 3-5kg weight is not the largest, and some plastic models for 1.5-2-year-olds generally weigh. 2.5kg, which is lighter than the grocery bag that mom pulled from walking.
- Balance bike model with adjustable saddle and handlebar height, as long as you buy a bike. Therefore, if possible, just such a model should be chosen.
- You can ride a bicycle all year round: summer and winter, spring and autumn. Some suppliers add two skis to their packages that are mounted on the wheels. True, this only makes sense in areas of the country where snow is normally covered in winter.
- It would be great if many of the children in your group had a balance bike, the more social the children were, the more common hobbies they had, the better their socialization. They learn to communicate.
- The last one, and perhaps the most important advantage, is that the kids really like them.
The disadvantages of a balance bike
- Some children have a relatively high traveling speed, so it is strongly recommended to wear a helmet and a protective cover.
- Shoes wear quickly. Children take their feet slower and this results in much faster wear and tear. To combat this problem, you can use special insoles.
3.With stable seat and polyurethane wheels, when driving fast on uneven surfaces will affect the spine. Therefore, for children over 3 years old, it is better to choose a model with wheels with tires and a camera.
- Not all children enjoy riding a balance bike. But to be honest, there are very few, this is already – you have to try.